Instagram Competition T&Cs
Dreamers Instagram Competition – Game of Chance
18 October 2021 · Public
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Information and instructions on how to enter the Dreamers Instagram Competition (the “Promotion”) and information on prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the Promotion, entrants accept these Terms and Conditions.
2) The Promoter is Dreamers of 297 Newbury Street 4th Floor | Boston, MA 02115.
3) Entry is only open to anyone over the age of 18 years (“Eligible Entrant”). For the avoidance of doubt, any reference to an “entrant” in these Terms and Conditions means any person who entered the Promotion, whether they are an Eligible Entrant or not. Employees and directors of the Promoter and their immediate families, the Promoter’s related bodies corporate, its agencies and retailers associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4) Any person who is discovered to have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to enter the Promotion, except in the case of a legal change of name, is ineligible to enter this Promotion.
5) The promotion commences on Monday 18 October, 2021, at 06:00 (EDT) and closes on Sunday 31 October, 2021, at 23.59 (EDT) (“Promotion Period”).
6) This competition is not a game of skill and chance entirely determines the identity of the winner.
7) To receive an automatic entry into the draw, individuals must, during the Promotion Period:
- Log onto their Instagram account and follow the @_dreamers account;
- Remain following the account until the end of the Promotion Period;
- Tag a friend in the promotional post.
- Share the promotional post to their Instagram Stories.
8) Multiple entries to the competition are allowed but only if the entrant tags a new friend in each entry on the promoted post.
9) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
10) If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
Use of Entries
11) By entering this Promotion, an entrant consents to their name, image, content of their entry and any other information submitted to the Promoter being published in any form of media by the Promoter.
12) Use or any publication of entries during or after the Promotion Period (in any form of media) does not mean that an entrant has been selected as a winner in the Promotion, and that entrant may not be awarded the Prize.
Determination of Prize Winner
13) The draw will take place on Monday 1 November, 2021, at 06:00 (EDT). The first eligible entry randomly drawn from all the entries received during the Promotion Period will be the winner (“Prize Winner”). The Prize Winner will be notified by Instagram private message by @_dreamers on Instagram immediately following the draw. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
14) The Prize Winner will be required to respond to such private message on Instagram to claim the Prize within 24 hours of being notified of being the Prize Winner. The Prize Winner must provide their full address. If the Prize Winner fails to respond claiming the Prize in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Prize will be forfeited by the Prize Winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of the Prize.
15) The Prize Winner will receive two (2) pairs of Lucid Sleep glasses, valued at $180 USD (“Prize”).
16) Dollar values are quoted in United States Dollars (USD). The Prize is not redeemable for cash and is personal to the winner. It cannot be transferred, exchanged or otherwise be dealt with. In the event for any reason a Prize Winner does not take an element of the Prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter or in the terms and conditions relating to the voucher, then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the Prize Winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the Prize.
17) The total prize pool value is up to $360 USD.
Proof of identity
18) The Promoter reserves the right to request the Prize Winner to provide proof of identity in order to claim the Prize. Proof of identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a Prize Winner cannot provide suitable proof, the Prize Winner will forfeit the Prize in whole and no substitute will be offered.
19) The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a Prize, or element of a Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority.
20) If a winning entry is deemed not to comply with these Terms and Conditions or the Prize remains unclaimed by Tuesday 2 November, 2021, at 16:00 (EDT) the next winner will be determined based on an electronic prize draw.
21) By accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to participate in and cooperate with, if required by the Promoter, all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the Promotion, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed and/or filmed.
22) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the Prize. Independent financial advice should be sought.
Cancellation and disqualification
23) If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
24) The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
26) By accepting these Terms and Conditions each entrant releases Instagram from any possible claim or liability in relation to the Promotion.
Use of personal information