Lucid Sleep Blue + Green Light Blocking Eyewear - Tortoise Shell
- Dreamers blue + green light blocking eyewear is designed to protect your eyes and filter out artificial light from screens such as smartphones, computers, tablets, laptops and TV’s.
- Patent-published DreamTech™ sleep lenses block 99.9% of artificial blue & green light allowing your body to naturally produce the sleep hormone melatonin.
- Tortoise shell aviator frame with Dreamers logo on the temple.
- Adjustable nose pad for custom fit.
- Assembled in USA.
- Glasses arrive in blue velvet case with contrast microfibre lining.
- Each pair of glasses comes with the Dreamers microfibre cloth and mini screwdriver to adjust/remove nose pad.
Lens diameter - 66mm
The lens diameter is the width of the lens (in mm), measured from the bridge.
Bridge width - 17mm
The bridge width is the gap above your nose between the lenses. It's important that this is comfortable - too tight, and the glasses could pinch your nose; too loose and the glasses won't be stable on your face. Dreamers Lucid Sleep frame features an adjustable nose pad so you can customise your fit.
Length of side - 133mm
The side should be long enough to sit comfortably over your ears.
- Wipe lenses with included Dreamers cloth.
- When not in use store in your Dreamers case.
- Never place lenses face down onto hard surfaces.
There are currently shipping delays due to COVID.
Shipment processing time
Typically, orders are processed within 2-5 business days.
Deliveries do not occur on weekends or public holidays. If there are any delays we will be in touch.
Shipping rates and delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment confirmation and order tracking
You'll receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number once your order has been dispatched.
Customs, duties, and taxes
Dreamers is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Register your interest here to be the first to know when they're ready to purchase.